Monday, February 15, 2010

Prayer Retreat: Praise God




A skit that was presented at the Retreat was about Mrs. Much to do about Nothing who tried spending time with God, but everything else kept her from doing it. What about you? What keeps you from spending time with God?


Psalm 118:28
You are my God, and I will give you thanks;
you are my God, and I will exalt you.

February 6, 2010

What a beautiful day it was. There were about 60 people, of all ages, who attended the Prayer Retreat. My heart was touched when a young lady came up to me and told me that this is just what she needed. When I looked at her, a young woman just begining her life who has a passion for prayer, I wondered, "What is God going to do in this young woman's life?" I did not remember having that passion for God at her age.

Let's all ask ourselves a question.
What does prayer look like in your life today?

A healthy prayer life begins with a choice. You must choose if you want a relationship with God. Once you choose God, and begin to commit to at least 5 minutes a day with him, a relationship with God is born. When we follow through and continue spending time with him, our prayer-life is transformed into a passion.

So let's ask ourselves another question.

What will your prayer life look like one year from today?
52 weeks, 365 days, 506,900 minutes, February 6, 2011

We at He's SPEAKING! Are we LISTENING? Ministry want to help you on your Journey.
(1) We help people to find and create their own LISTENING Room, where they can go and spend time with God.
(2) We have developed our Journeys with God to help you grow in your relationship with him. We believe that He's SPEAKING! BUT, Are we LISTENING?

Please contact us at 608-514-9000, 608-334-9971

robin@hesspeakingarewelistening.com

http://www.hesspeakingarewelistening.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment