Monday, July 5, 2010

The Flowers


Do you take time to stop and smell the roses?

My sister, River, walks every day. As she does, she takes pictures of the beautiful flowers that she sees along the way. Then she sends me pictures of them. Oh, my gosh, they are all so beautiful. It's hard for me to decide which one I like the best because they are all amazing.

God took the time to create all of those beautiful flowers for us to enjoy. Do we take the time to stop and enjoy them?

Genesis 1:1
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

I encourage you this week to STOP and smell the roses. Take a walk and see how many beautiful flowers you will find. Send your pictures to me at robin@hesspeakingarewelistening.com and I will post them.

Let's enjoy God's creation today.

No comments:

Post a Comment