Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Journeys with God

God is so good. He encourages us just when we need it.

There are days when I wonder if I will ever get my Journeys with God out there for people to use them. I have written twenty seven of them. I really believe that they will help people to get into the Word, but how do I get them out there?

God encouraged me today to keep working at the task before me and in His timing all things will come together. I was reminded today of an old song called, God is so good. Do you remember it? The words go like this.

God is so good, God is so good, God is so good, He's so good to me.
He answers prayer, He answers prayer, He answers prayer, He's so good to me.

I believe that God will answer my prayers in His own timing.

My first appointment of the day was to deliver one of my Journeys with God to someone who wanted to go through them. As we sat together outside enjoying the beauty of the day, I handed her my Journey and began to explain what it was all about. She looked through everything and then looked me straight in the eye and said, “Who did these?” I was a little afraid of what she was going to say next, but I had to be honest. I sheepishly replied, “I did, with the help of my son.” She slowly responded, “They are amazing.”
THANK YOU GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment