Thursday, April 30, 2009

Roving Reporter, Robin


(I will be wearing one of my many hats while I am roving around the city.)

Our world is filled with so many stories that break my heart. After I read about them, I stop and pray about those involved. I have been doing this for over two years, but I have decided that I need to make a change. I want to look for those uplifting, unheard stories. It will be the ones that do not make the papers, but truly bless people’s hearts.

SO…I will be roving about our city praying, listening, waiting, and watching for that person to appear. You might ask, “What person?” Well, I believe that there are people out there who have discovered how exciting it is to listen to God. When He speaks to them, they obey with actions. These are the people I want to meet and the stories that I want to tell.

If you have a story that you believe others would like to hear please contact me by e-mail:
robinlee@hesspeakingarewelistening.com. I will be posting these stories on my website www.hesspeakingarewelistening.com. Just click on Roving Reporter, Robin.


No comments:

Post a Comment