Monday, May 18, 2009


















March 26, 1987


I remember this day so vividly. Our family was in Manila, Philippines serving as missionaries. It was a hot muggy day, as it was most days there. I was at our kid’s school, Faith Academy, which is on top of a mountain, overlooking the city of Manila.

It was on this day, I felt deep inside of me that God’s plan for my life was going to take a turn, or change in my life. I really had no idea what this might mean, but one thing I had learned throughout my life was that following God’s plan was the desire in my heart.

It’s now, 22 years later. I have spent many of those years in a learning room, discovering how to really listen to God in my life. I been waiting for the day that I could finally move out and share about all that I have learned. I know that day is around the corner.

God has begun to open doors for me to begin speaking about all that I have learned. I am humbled to be able to do this because who am I? I am just a simple person who struggles from day to day, like everyone else, trying to learn more about building my relationship with God.

As I look back, I am so thankful for my family who has stood by me all of these years. I owe anything good that comes out of my learning to them. They have helped and encouraged me over and over again. Each one of them has used their talents to help me in some way or another throughout the years. So I would like to thank them publicly in honor of who they are.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

My wonderful husband Dave of 38 years
To My Four sons, David, Jeremy Andy, Aaron
To my two Daughters in law, Stacy and Katie (and soon to be Rebecca)
To my beautiful grandchildren, Tyler, Brooke, Streme

No comments:

Post a Comment