Sunday, October 11, 2009

God said, "GO"!

Genesis 12:1,4

The Lord had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your Father's household and go to the land I will show you.

So Abram left, as the Lord had told him;......

I know someone who loves God with all of his heart who is doing this right now. He quit his job, packed up his things, and left, not knowing where he is going. Now that takes faith. Does he experience fear? I don't know, but it does take courage.
He has been 'wondering in the wilderness' now for almost two weeks.

God is faithful and he has a wonderful plan for this man's life. He's given up his worldly possessions to follow God. He does not know where he will end up, but his desire is to be a blessing to others.

Wow, my prayers are for this young man and I would ask you to pray for him too. I BELIEVE that God will lead him to his plan for this young man's life, but the waiting might be challenging.

I would share this message with anyone who is waiting on God.

Psalms 27:14
Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.

Psalms 32:8
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.

1 Thessalonians 5:24
The one who calls you is faithful and He will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment