Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Our eyes met in Paris

It was almost 6 hours since I boarded the plane. We were due to arrice earlier than scheduled because we were flying with the wind. I wondered where my husband was now.

Well our trip across the ocean was over. I was flying through the air over England, Scotland and finally arrived in the Netherlands. I would spend the next three hours in this country. I met a young woman from Poland and we had a great conversation.

Finally, I was so excited to hear that my final flight was boarding for Paris. It was now 3am my time. I was tired, yet anxious to once again be with Dave.

I boarded the plane and within one hour we were preparing to land in Paris. Would I be able to find Dave? We landed, I got my luggage, and began to walk to the frosty door that said exit. As I walked through and the doors opened, there he was with an awesome smile on his face. He stood up, I walked quickly to meet him, We met, embraced and kissed. It was so wonderful to meet the man I love in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment