Sunday, October 18, 2009

Walking the streets of Paris at night!

Dave has been pretty busy working, so I have been exploring Paris myself. BUT.......last night we had time together. It was so wonderful. We walked hand and hand to the subway. The weather was amazing. It was just beginning to get dark. My heart was so blessed to be together. We took the subway past the Eiffel Tower and on to Norte Dame. Together we sat in an outside cafe on the Seine River watching the people pass by. It was so romantic and wonderful.

Just an amazing note. I never sleep in late, but I have slept in until 10:00. I don't know if it's the time change or I am so relaxed and stress-less, but it's great. I have never slept in that late.

Dave has been doing an awesome job at his work. He will be done on Tuesday and then we are off to England for 5 days and then back to Paris for 5 more days.

We would appreciate your prayers as we travel this world of ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment