Wednesday, October 14, 2009

God's magesty is everywhere

The view from my window was amazing. The sky began changing colors along the horizon. First a brilliant blue sky, then a light pink, then in a matter of minutes there was bright redish color streaming from either side of the sun as it slowly began its descend down to the other side of the world. It was utterly amazing. As the sun set; the sky all around the airplane became light pink, misty grey, and then completely black.

I sat there awhile reading, but then decided to take a glance out my window. What I saw next took my breath away. The big dipper was right outside my window. Now I have looked at this view all the time from home, but this time was so different. It was like I could reach out and touch each star that outlined it. I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

As we flew across the land at 600 miles per hour the Dipper continued to be the view out my window. Just before the sun would rise again, the dipper changed directions, instead of being horizontal; it was more vertical. It was amazing.

The beauty of this whole Journey reminded me of the powerful God that loves me and you. He created everything for us to enjoy. As I sat there I was overwhelmed by the majesty of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment